• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Old Problem Solved

pprizwan

A long time ago, I had an issue where I could not get a DL Verbatim disc burned. That was all I ever used for a long time and still do.
about 6 months ago, I bought a laptop with a Dell separate DVD Burner.
Just for the heck of it, I figured I would try to burn a DL disc on the laptop and see what happens....IT works !!!!
I just tried burning the same disc on the PC and it would not burn, saying it must be bad media.
Then I plugged in the Dell burner to the PC and tried burning the same disc....IT works !!!!!

All I can assume is that the burner in my PC is on the fritz even tho it will still burn single layer discs but not DL discs. Oh well, that PC is starting to get old anyways, that's why I bought the laptop.

Something to think about !!

Back