• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

old lifetime member

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first senseful description of what happens.
Simple - all get the 20% discount because it is too much work to check all the old licenses manually. THIS is a full valid and easy understandable reason - even for me :)

Thank you. :)
-W

I have a novel idea, let all stop making analogies, and really stick to the reason that Slysoft went out of business. They were harassed for years by the authorities, when the crap hit the fan the last time, it was very serious and Slysofts owner had no choice. He should be given a big thank you for trying to protect your rights for many years. It almost cost him his rights. Now The RedFox Project is picking up with nothing more than the best developers in the world. We would love everyone support to make the project successful. Most everyone is very understanding, and appreciated. Thank you.

I actually have a RedFox Tee Shirt. But I made it myself, in the years past Slysoft sold tee shirts and accessories , they were nice too. Anything is possible once we get rolling, and with all our loyal supporters I wouldn't rule anything out.

Key fobs:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: nice idea!! Let's wait what the admins think about this!

I've just noticed the SlySoft-Merchandising Shop is still online. But, if the T-Shirts will ever arrive is a different question.

Key fobs:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: nice idea!! Let's wait what the admins think about this!

I've just noticed the SlySoft-Merchandising Shop is still online. But, if the T-Shirts will ever arrive is a different question.
That because it was probably just outsourced to a printing service and "Slysoft" would receive funds for items sold and is not involved in the day to day business. I would also say that if you ordered something it would show up. That's what those type of services do set you up a web-store and then fill the orders alot of the musical acts use these.

That because it was probably just outsourced to a printing service and "Slysoft" would receive funds for items sold and is not involved in the day to day business. I would also say that if you ordered something it would show up. That's what those type of services do set you up a web-store and then fill the orders alot of the musical acts use these.
You are correct.

Not sure if anyone is interested in, but wanna let you know just bought a license - in consequence.
Now I hope that RedFox lives at least as long as SlySoft :)

Cheers

Not sure if anyone is interested in, but wanna let you know just bought a license - in consequence.

Cheers
Thank you from a fellow supporter because you,me, and everyone else who has already purchased or will purchase NEW RedFox license's are the life's blood of this project and what will allow us to continue doing what we need to do with this product for hopefully many many Moon's.

OK, so I'm just finding all this out. What I've gathered so far is that this new Slyfox is OK with using all the effort and resources that I (and lots of others) paid a lifetime membership for to start up their new company, but is NOT OK with honoring the license that I paid for so that this technology could exist for them to profit from? Is that about right?

You are correct.
So it could possibly be "turned over" to RedFox or started over by at a much much later time if its wanted by us and them. Just think a T-shirt a yr could be a pseudo renewal for those of us that wanted and purchased the LTL. Joe public wouldn't have a clue about the bandit Fox.

OK, so I'm just finding all this out. What I've gathered so far is that this new Slyfox is OK with using all the effort and resources that I (and lots of others) paid a lifetime membership for to start up their new company, but is NOT OK with honoring the license that I paid for so that this technology could exist for them to profit from? Is that about right?
This. Just seems like a great way to scam money out of previous customers. They may argue the point but the fact is they have done a horrible job of explaining the situation to customers and look incredibly disingenuous. I for one will never be paying RedFox a penny.

Cheers
Thank you for supporting the New Redfox project!!(y)(y)

This. Just seems like a great way to scam money out of previous customers. They may argue the point but the fact is they have done a horrible job of explaining the situation to customers and look incredibly disingenuous. I for one will never be paying RedFox a penny.
No one is scamming money slysoft went out of Business in Feb. of this year the devoplment team was left without a pay check simple as that and if it were not for the developers AnydvdHD would have never been seen again.

I understand how you feel but if you look at the top of this section read the top posts made maybe you will understand better eveything that happenned.

As always it is up to you rather you wish to support the new Redfox project or not I hope you will I have and many others as well.

Have a nice week!!:)

As to your amazing ignorance 1) using an admitted area of your (amazing) ignorance (car dealers, etc...REALLY?) as an example is...so ignorant. Why even bother to post such silliness?
2) We mostly all know who is the Neville man, so just how do you ever reach a conclusion based on facts being so ignorant of the real world and how it all functions? I guess, judging by your silly arguments, you DON'T. LOL!
And yes, I am likening you to the mos famous apologizer in 20th Century history...also a silly person and completely wrong in his world view...as you seem to be.
If you want to call the Redfox boys Nazis, OK...that's on you, just like the myriads of Jihadis try that and fail to make the cut as well! Allah Hu Snackbar...
You have no way to actually know what someone means, as I don't know what agenda you are fomenting here, ignorance can cover so many areas...
Buy a license, don't...I don't really care where the silly people go to do their shopping...but the fact remains you got no clue, or any idea where to find one.
Read what the Redfox has said and put a "period" at the end.
All the whiners can post over and over, no matter ...
You and Neville have a great life, there are many silly arguments you can participate in!
Just not this one...
You are a Richard.

No not even close to the truth first of all is this. SLYSOFT is no more and there's no new SLYSOFT either you have also received what you paid for a "Lifetime" of updates from SLYSOFT . Well SLYSOFT is not around anymore so there's no more lifetime it has always been and always will be the lifetime of the company offering the service not your lifetime otherwise you would live forever right and your great great grandkids would be receiving the updates. The former employees some of which were owed a lot of money acquired the rights to the software as repayment for monies owed. Now those former employees have started there own group due to needing a source of income and the overwhelming support of the community. There have been multiple posting's by those same employees about this that you can search for. If you have any more questions please feel free to contact @RedFox 1 and he will gladly answer them for you.

If anyone has any issues like nebostrangla said, feel free to PM me. Especially BigMc, the members have told you the truth, if you have an issue with it please contact me and we can have a friendly chat.

Cheers
Welcome to the crew, KainA. I had a feeling you wanted to be a part of this very special project. And if you ever need me, I will be here for you.

Super Old Customer here, I bought the entire thing even with Game Jackal back in the days. 20% good enough. It's already a huge thank you, for you guys taking the risk for this to continue. BTW can I install this on multiple computers? but I rip only on 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back