• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

old lifetime member

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlbutina

Do I get 20% off the new AnyDVD HD lifetime subscription plus another 20% for being an old(not my age) lifetime license holder?

If there was a Senior Citizens Day I would have to be in charge. 74 going on 102 in Sept. If we did that I think every buyer would age 40 years overnight LOL.

If there was a Senior Citizens Day I would have to be in charge. 74 going on 102 in Sept. If we did that I think every buyer would age 40 years overnight LOL.

I can tell you that your Mods and some of the alpha members have aged a few years the last few weeks here. :D
-W

Please, now I have a challenge, I am going to make all those unbelievers into customers. You watch

Please, now I have a challenge, I am going to make all those unbelievers into customers. You watch
Having to do without it will bring them back soon enough, it's the "best" at what it does for a reason IMHO.

Hello,

I have been a lifetime member for 3 or 4 years. In the first Moment I was very unhappy when I realized that SlySoft did not exist any longer. I followed the discussions and understood the Situation and thought, ok - a new Company, a new lifetime license - acceptable. But at that time it was promised, that old lifetime members would get a Discount.
I looked the last days and saw, that this has changed. It is ok to give a package Discount (I dont need it, as I have almost all licenses) and a 20% percent for all new members All in all the pricing is fair to introduce a new Software.

But I now have changed my mind. I will not buy it, as I am very uncomfortable, that I get ZERO Discount for my old lifetime license. It is not the Money, it is the principle.
It really disappoints me, that old members are having the same Discount as new customers even it was promised different before.

20% or at least 10% extra Discount or sth like that for old lt members would have been a must!

Sorry, so I will say bye bye.

20% discount for long timers (along with newcomers) is a lot more than ZERO discount. Nobody likes what happens and you don't have to upgrade. 7695 will continue to work just fine with over 150.000 discs but you may eventually have problems decrypting new releases. Nobody likes what happened, but without new funding, you would not have anydvd at all anymore. The last official slysoft release was 7690, after which redfox has released no less than 5 interim versions to work with new releases and the redfox OPD. All without any cashflow whatsoever. Nobody likes what happened, but the developers are not to blame here. The blame is with the usa's mpaa/aacs-la. We're sorry you feel that way, but without new funding anydvd cannot continue at all. RedFox has no access whatsoever to former slysoft funds.

we hope to welcome you in the future, but in the mean time we respect your decision.

Hello,

I have been a lifetime member for 3 or 4 years. In the first Moment I was very unhappy when I realized that SlySoft did not exist any longer. I followed the discussions and understood the Situation and thought, ok - a new Company, a new lifetime license - acceptable. But at that time it was promised, that old lifetime members would get a Discount.
I looked the last days and saw, that this has changed. It is ok to give a package Discount (I dont need it, as I have almost all licenses) and a 20% percent for all new members All in all the pricing is fair to introduce a new Software.

But I now have changed my mind. I will not buy it, as I am very uncomfortable, that I get ZERO Discount for my old lifetime license. It is not the Money, it is the principle.
It really disappoints me, that old members are having the same Discount as new customers even it was promised different before.

20% or at least 10% extra Discount or sth like that for old lt members would have been a must!

Sorry, so I will say bye bye.
Sorry to see you go, maybe you will reconsider. We will looking forward to your return.

Hey, .. that's not old...just matured. :cool:
Like a fine wine, getting better with maturing.

Around the same age as...
image.jpg :D:p:whistle:

20% discount for long timers (along with newcomers) is a lot more than ZERO discount.

Exact thats the Point. Newcomers get the same Discount as existing LTL members.

I would have gladly paid for a new ltl if it had been less then a Newcomer has to pay.

Exact thats the Point. Newcomers get the same Discount as existing LTL members.

I would have gladly paid for a new ltl if it had been less then a Newcomer has to pay.
So you're saying you can do without AnyDVD and what it has to offer, because of $10-$15? I would need much more reason than that.

In addition, probably 95% of sales right now are most likely "old lifetime customers".

Last edited:
So you're saying you can do without AnyDVD and what it has to offer, because of $10-$15? I would need much more reason than that.

Yes - because I Need it not often as I use almost allways original discs. I bought it because I used it frequently and I allways pay Software I use. I can afford the Money but I dont want.
And you did not get the reason. The reason is because of I should pay the same as a new customer.

Last edited:
thats I dont like too that new customers get the same discount as old buyer. I thought that old customers will get a small bonus.

thats I dont like too that new customers get the same discount as old buyer. I thought that old customers will get a small bonus.
Many old customers of slysoft feel the same way myself included at the time they posted the discounts .

I knew that if they offered a bigger discount for all Lifetime users it would be a nightmare for the new Redfox team to handle, so I went ahead and bought a new Redfox license I love the program and use it quite a bit after getting over that there was a flat discount for everyone I got over myself and I am happy I did and I proudly support the New RedFox Team.:)

But you weren't our old customer, you were Slysofts, but RedFox chose to treat all fairly.
Sorry, that is hair-Splitting.
Even we are new customers to Redfox, we are "old" users of the product that you sell now. The product is not a complete new one. It is only a new Version.
So call it an "upgrade" Discount. And I disagree, it is not treat fairly. But of course, it is your right and your decision. And I respect that you allow such discussions here. :)

Yes - because I Need it not often as I use almost allways original discs. I bought it because I used it frequently and I allways pay Software I use. I can afford the Money but I dont want.
And you did not get the reason. The reason is because of I should pay the same as a new customer.
Well if you need AnydvdHD I hope you will change your mind I understand your reservations but ultimately to purchase or not is up to you and I hope that you will change your mind and support the new Redfox team I did and I am happy with my decison.:)

In the first two months of licensing sales by RedFox I doubt 10% are non former SLYSOFT customers they reason it was done this way has been explained several times now and really is the fairest way for everyone involved just the 12/1/15 or newer SLYSOFT license holders have support completely slammed so just imagine how long and tedious for EVERYONE it would be to have to do 13 yrs of licensing one email per original license purchase at a time so I'm thinking watching paint dry would be less suffering for everyone, and I also wouldn't want to have to wait till who knows when to finally be able to get my license anyway so as a former owner of 2 multiple yrs old SLYSOFT'S LIFETIME license's I'm just glad they gave us up to 50% off and allowed me to purchase a license type that they DID NOT want to sell to begin with but they did it for US , only you know the value of a AnyDVDHD license to you but I'm thinking that it must have some for you to be upset about a minimum of 20% off and non SLYSOFT customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back