• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Old license

AGJ

Hello to the red fox community! Been sometime since I have Been on here but was wondering if there was or is a discount for purchasing the product for old slysoft customers who have multiple keys

Lol, so guess no additional discount for previous customers.

As for that 20% discount, that has always been there. Ok all good as I can wait another 6+ years

Lol, so guess no additional discount for previous customers.

As for that 20% discount, that has always been there. Ok all good as I can wait another 6+ years
You missed out--by a few years-- on the 30% (I believe) that was given to everyone for any RedFox purchase from May to July of 2016.

I bought 3 RedFox AnyDVD HD licenses that way back then, all for the lifetime of the RedFox Project.

Back