• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Okay I get this alert a new version is available for anydvd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceasefire49

So I download it and my anydvd changes and it goes away and its now some other company is asking for a license and more money. So I do not have a lifetime anymore? Is this a name change deal to make more money. My anydvd slysoft has been removed from my computer without my permission. Whats going on? Am I missing something here. So is clone dvd going to go the same way? What the hell kind of deal is this? I Once used to buy equipment from a foreign company one day they went bankrupt next day opened up in the same building with different name and same people. I would like to get my old anydvd back. Whoever planned this out had no business stripping it off my computer. I am really upset. Should have been a warning placed prior to download.That way I would have options. At the very least a lifetime fee should be extended to the ones who were screwed.

Last edited:
Wrong section, anydvd sections are for disc problems only. Moved to license. Everything you need to know has been discussed for weeks now and is available on the forum and Google.

Clonedvd is not affected, that's an elby product, not a RedFox one.

Sorry but I do not come on here but maybe once or twice a year. So is there an answer or is this scam going to continue in a few more years.

This is not a scam, everything you need to know is available on the forum or Google across multiple websites.

So I download it and my anydvd changes and it goes away and its now some other company is asking for a license and more money. So I do not have a lifetime anymore? Is this a name change deal to make more money. My anydvd slysoft has been removed from my computer without my permission. Whats going on? Am I missing something here. So is clone dvd going to go the same way? What the hell kind of deal is this? I Once used to buy equipment from a foreign company one day they went bankrupt next day opened up in the same building with different name and same people. I would like to get my old anydvd back. Whoever planned this out had no business stripping it off my computer. I am really upset. Should have been a warning placed prior to download.That way I would have options. At the very least a lifetime fee should be extended to the ones who were screwed.
Your AnyDVD should be on your computer and continue to work for 150,000 discs. You just do not get any updates thats all.Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back