• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ok i'm not bright

keokukmark

I need help figuring how much I would have to pay, I purchased a lifetime membership for any dvd and clone dvd back in 2008 and want to keep the same.

I need help figuring how much I would have to pay, I purchased a lifetime membership for any dvd and clone dvd back in 2008 and want to keep the same.
You don't need another CloneDVD as that is an Elaborate Bytes program. AnyDVD with a 20% off is 87.20 Euros. Pay with Bitcoin and it would be another 10% off. The purchase page will tell you how much it would be, just need to visit it.

If you buy only one RedFox AnyDVD license and no other RedFox products, CloneDVD is not a SlySoft/RedFox product so no need to buy a new license, the price will be 109 Euros*, plus any foreign transaction fee if your country's currency has to be converted into Euros.

If your currency is different than Euros the daily exchange rate can vary, no one can give you an EXACT figure until you complete the order form.

As of 20 May 2016 here is what I was billed (before the foreign transaction fee):

Code:
Qty  Item  Price  Tax  Total
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  2  AnyDVD HD (lifetime)  109.00  0.00  218.00 EUR
  Volume Discount  -32.70 EUR
  Discount  -37.06 EUR
Total:  148.24 EUR
You have been billed:  166.31 USD
=====================================================================
After my financial institution added the fee my total was US$174.43.

*Currently there IS a 20% discount available, so a single RedFox AnyDVD license is 87.20 Euros, not the 109 Euros after the discount. Sorry about the mistake.

Last edited:
If you buy only one RedFox AnyDVD license and no other RedFox products, CloneDVD is not a SlySoft/RedFox product so no need to buy a new license, the price will be 109 Euros, plus any foreign transaction fee if your country's currency has to be converted into Euros.

If your currency is different than Euros the daily exchange rate can vary, no one can give you an EXACT figure until you complete the order form.

As of 20 May 2016 here is what I was billed (before the foreign transaction fee):

Code:
Qty  Item  Price  Tax  Total
  2  AnyDVD HD (lifetime)  109.00  0.00  218.00 EUR
  Volume Discount  -32.70 EUR
  Discount  -37.06 EUR
Total:  148.24 EUR
You have been billed:  166.31 USD
=====================================================================
After my financial institution added the fee my total was US$174.43.
You are confusing the OP. You made no mention of the 20% discount off the 109 Euros which would make it 87.20 Euros. Don't make things harder.

ty got that so what if CloneDVD needs an update will or when if, will Redfox update and charge for new license if I don't purchase one now to get the additional 15 % discount to be safe

ty got that so what if CloneDVD needs an update will or when if, will Redfox update and charge for new license if I don't purchase one now to get the additional 15 % discount to be safe
CloneDVD is not a RedFox product. It's from Elaborate Bytes.

You are confusing the OP. You made no mention of the 20% discount off the 109 Euros which would make it 87.20 Euros. Don't make things harder.
I had the 2-month 20% discount in the post, I apparently removed it editing the mess before posting. D'OH!

got that Mike but RedFox is selling CloneDVD lifetime for 39 EUROs, does that mean when an update is needed RedFox will do one and not charge for it?

It's not redfox that will be doing the updating, it's elby. Redfox just hosts the setup files, no more no less.

got that Mike but RedFox is selling CloneDVD lifetime for 39 EUROs, does that mean when an update is needed RedFox will do one and not charge for it?
No, Redfox is selling CloneDVDmobile, that is a totally different product. If you have CloneDVD, you don't need to do anything, Elaborate Bytes does updates for that if needed. If you have CloneDVDmobile, you don't have to update now, but I have a feeling sometime in the not too distant future, an update will come that will require a Redfox license. I, along with some others, purchased the new license now while it is discounted.

Back