• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Oh come LMFAO Please take my money

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRCS

Please give as all a lnk that support you so we can show or support.

I said I would support the new comanay and I will as I said inthe begining. and have set money aside for the continued support forRdefox AHK Any DVD HD..

I will add though I am A little disapointed thay Lifetime holders and new buyers will get 20% off which does notheng forLTL holders but give us the shaft but I also understand you all need to get you all paid too,
I will buy another lifrtime licnsee just to support the new company.. I more than got out money old AnyDVD HD license to want to support you continued venture all of you Thank you all staff & James.(y)(y)

This was posted 10 hours ago
BTW: in approx 12 hours we intend to start accepting payments. First Visa and (yeeees! :whistle:) Bitcoin. Later this week Mastercard. As soon as we are online, I'll post a notification in forum.

Yeah I get paid on Friday so I'll be buying another lifetime license. I know and understand they need to get back on their feet again. Keep it going Redfox bros!

As soon as MC is up and running, so am I!

Moved to license section.

Purchase is now available. MC will be added at a later point. Please have patience.

Topic will now be locked. We thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back