Official UHD Drives

Discussion in 'CD/DVD/BD Drives' started by Futuria, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Futuria

Futuria Member

Hi everybody,

I saw the official LG drive WH16NS60 is supported on DeUHD, so what about AnyDVD HD ?
    Is there is official UHD drives working with AnyDVD now ?

Thanks.

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Wrong section, drive queries do not belong in the anydvd Blu-ray issues section. Moved.

I don't know where you read that, but it's not with anydvd and I doubt with deuhd. That's an official uhd model and not an uhd-friendly. As such it doesn't or shouldn't work with either software.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

3. Futuria

Futuria Member

I read that here on the official page, it's the 1st drive recommanded :

https://deuhd.ru/supported.html

And i trtied it with the demo version, working well...

4. Ch3vr0n

Probably because they're using a certain way do get the decryption keys. With anydvd that drive (last time I checked) doesn't work

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

5. jonghotti

jonghotti Active Member

I have a stack and a half of WH16NS60s that have been flashed to ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.02 (clean) so not only do they look cool as hell with the Ultra HD Blu Ray logo on them but they rip as fast as the ASUS and are quite affordable. Also have flashed WH16NS40s and ASUS BW-16D1HTs ready to ship out, enclosures also.

<snip - email removed, Ch3vr0n>

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2018
  6. Ch3vr0n

If you want to do business, do it via pm. E-mail address removed, personal info like that should not be public on a forum unless you want to get spammed to death with newsletter crap from bots.