• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

*OFFICIAL* Avatar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always amazed at people who install cracks and then wonder why they're having problems. :bang: Trust me when I say it's worth BUYING AnyDVD HD. It's really THAT good.

/off topic rant

Checking

I've downloaded the trail version of 6.6.4.5 and I'm not having any luck ripping Avatar. I get this message:

So I try to download the update and it tells me trials aren't able to update. Am I missing something?

I've updated my PowerDVD and can play the movie just fine, but it won't copy.

I have even tried installing the SetupBDPHash.exe with no luck.

Hi

That last hash is in the 6645 beta so that is not your problem.
I'm checking into this.
I overlooked the reason in the log data. Fix that issue and you're in business.

Last edited:
Hi

That last hash is in the 6645 beta so that is not your problem.
I'm checking into this. This particular beta is intended for everyone, including trial users in any case.

It really is the remainder of a crack. These things are becoming very annoying.

It really is the remainder of a crack. These things are becoming very annoying.

What's annoying is people who install this crap and then expect to get help with it when it blows up their machine. :rolleyes:

What's annoying is people who install this crap and then expect to get help with it when it blows up their machine. :rolleyes:

Well, this one at least thought the crack is gone and was asking for help with the "legit" trial. Shit happens.... :)

Well, this one at least thought the crack is gone and was asking for help with the "legit" trial. Shit happens.... :)

Ya... except that someone who'se been using a crack has no real need for a free trial anyway.
The whole crack thing is just sick.
puke.gif

-W

bad disc or dying drive seems to be the default answer for anything not easily explained. Smells pretty fishy... I'll have access to both a different disc and BR drive tomorrow, I'll put that theory to the test. Hopefully in the meantime the submitted info will help the devs.

That would be based on MANY MANY years of experience. If you can't make an image with ImgBurn WITHOUT AnyDVD running, it is NOT an AnyDVD issue. I wrote the bad disc guide for a reason. It's not just some made up BS. Disc quality SUCKS and far too many are bad simply from poor MFG. But hey, don't take my word for it. By all means, put it to the test.

I cant even get by the initial disc scanning. I get this:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.6.4.2)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.03 430918081A92ID1448
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Total size: 24438784 sectors (47732 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: RED_BIRD_2D_WW
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
AACS MKB version 16
Using BDPHash.bin 10-05-04
Failed to remove BD+, Error 668!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Ignore, problem solved. I installed AnyDVD (HD) 6.6.4.5 beta from the top post on the forum and now I am ok.

I am receiving an error message "Failed to remove BD+, Error 668! Error processing blu-ray disc when Anydvd tries to read the disc. Anyone know how to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back