• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Off-line computer Game Jackal installation

John999

Hello all.
I just downloaded the trial copy of Game Jackal 5 and would like to purchase a lifetime license but I have a question to ask.
I used my work comp with internet connection to download it and used a jump drive to install it at home on an XP box that is off-line.
I tested it on one game I have and it works fine, unfortunately I have no internet connection at home therefore the question is if there is anyway to purchase the life time key and use it on an off-line comp.
It will be used only on the XP box for one game only. (old game and I fear the CD might stop functioning thus the Game Jackal purchase).
Kindly awaiting your response.

John.

Back