• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Odd Anydvd HD problems?

Recycle

I been noticing lately with Anydvd HD releases from RedFox that sometimes I can get Anydvd to give a display of the full disc info log status and then sometimes after doing a burn putting in the next disc to be copied that I get only the first half of the log I give a example of what I am saying so others understand and what I did that might have fixed what was causing the problem.

ok, I tried to get info on the same disc after making 2 successful backups using CloneCD now the on the third after making the backup and putting the original in I get the following info.

Here's what a typical log in working order would give one.
example
Summary for drive S: (AnyDVD HD 8.0.9.2, BDPHash.bin 16-12-22)
ATAPI IHBS2122 HL05 2012/09/17 10:50
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Drive supports AACS version: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 1369351 sectors (2674 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: 15 Years of Terror
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1!
Video Standard: NTSC

Structural copy protection not found.
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I had to use the copy since the original now refuses to read as above but the second time after putting in the copy and then the original now I get the above info to show.

example of the same as above if it refuses to show the info. I have to make a example of what I see since now the same disc will read after reading the copy and then putting the original in now shows the right info.

Summary for drive S: (AnyDVD HD 8.0.9.2, BDPHash.bin 16-12-22)
ATAPI IHBS2122 HL05 2012/09/17 10:50
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Drive supports AACS version: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 1369351 sectors (2674 MBytes)

This is what shows up but nothing more will present itself in Anydvd HD. Is this something of a fluke in AnyDVD HD? I know before if I rebooted after 1 or 2 backup when the full status info doesn't show up it works as before til the problem returns. Now this time what I did was reboot with clean image and uninstalled and RedFox but I did find a old Slysoft Anydvd folder and deleted it just to be sure it wasn't interfering with the RedFox verison even though I though I reinstalled RedFox. This time I reinstalled the RedFox version making sure no Slysoft Anydvd was still hiding.

Last edited:
That's the odd thing once everything is completed the backup reads fine like it was the original minus the changes in "Media is" format. Using Anydvd HD 8.0.9.2 beta and CloneCD 5.3.4.0, I don't recall this happening with Slysoft of past beyond bad media.

Back