• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Oceans 8

Crosswinds

Oceans 8 pressing appears to have screen pass problems. Tried several times last time with 8.3.0.1 beta and default selected. Only 31 .mpls but goes to copy screens during playback log attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.1_Info_G_OCEANS_8_B601385C_EE697C5E.ziplog
    149.8 KB · Views: 3
Doesn't look like that for me, going on the logfile. There's only 1 playlist with a runtime of 1:50:21 and that's 00800.mpls. What are you using for playback, and how are you ripping/playing back?

Using CloneBD 1.2.3.0 and a dune solo on playback. May be something on my end. Never had issues before but had several lately I haven’t been able to figure out. The total file sizes have been 6-8gb way to small for full uncompressed. I just noticed it shows 32.68 GB uncompressed but when it writes it’s not all there so probably not a anydvd thing. Thanks for the reply.

My bad. It was in my end made sure it went into .iso file and plays back fine.

The problem is most likely the dune picking a random playlist.

Back