• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

nVidia T1000

84Lion

Does anyone have any experience with the nVidia T1000 (laptop graphics card) and whether hardware acceleration in CloneBD works with this card? I currently have a computer with RTX 3000 and CloneBD supports hardware acceleration for everything except MVC 3D. I know the T1000 is a significant step down performance-wise from the RTX 3000. I am especially concerned about the T1000 having the ability to perform HEVC decoding and encoding (UHD).

a 5 second google on "T1000 HEVC" pulled up the cards specs

Code:
https://www.leadtek.com/eng/products/workstation_graphics(2)/NVIDIA_T1000_(40920)/detail

H.264 and HEVC Encode/Decode Engines
Deliver faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications with two dedicated H.264 and HEVC encode engines and a dedicated decode engine that are independent of 3D/compute pipeline

Code:
http://www.pny.eu/en/professional/explore-all-products/nvidia-quadro/1501-nvidia-t1000

Advanced Display Features

• Support for any combination of four connected displays
  • Four DisplayPort 1.4 outputs (supporting resolutions such as 3840 x 2160 at 120 Hz and 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz)
  • HDR support over DisplayPort 1.4 (SMPTE 2084/2086, BT. 2020) (4K at 60 Hz 10b/12b HEVC Decode, 4K at 60 Hz 10b HEVC Encode)
  • HDCP 2.2 support over DisplayPort, DVI, and HDMI adapters
  • 12-bit internal display pipeline (hardware support for 12-bit scanout on supported panels, applications, and connection)
  • Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
  • Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
  • NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager
  • Support for Nvidia Mosaic

Back