• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nvidia Issues...

Clams

First of all - don't laugh or tell me to buy a new PJ - I'm quite happy with the setup. And have no time to do a re-install and re-do "the shot". I have a perfect shot. Just the way I am.
I have a rather "antique" InFocus SP4805. Native resolution is 854 x 480.
Since the native res of a DVD is 848 x 480 - I've always run it that way. Leaving 3 black pixels on each side. Screen is framed with black gaffers tape. Looks fine to me.
Therefore - it's perfectly "pixel-mapped" for playing DVDs, no upscaling or downscaling. I'm very happy with it. I have about a 20' throw and get 110" screen. I don't see the DLP "screen door effect" at that distance. (using an HTPC just FYI)
I always ran it at 48hz (FPS) refresh rate. This means that a DVD movie at 24FPS shows each frame twice - no "judder" at all - perfect output. So...
Windows 10 saw fit to update me to the 388.13 Nvidia drivers. I can still set it for 848 x 480 OK. But It won't let me get off the 60hz refresh rate back down to 48hz where I need to be. When I try to lower the refresh it bottoms out (greys out) at 59hz. What am I doing wrong? How can I get it to do what I need it to do?
Thanks in advance...…… -W

Hi! If you set a custom resolution ("Customise..." button) you ought to be able to set the refresh rate at 48.

I've always had to use the "custom resolutions" to get there.
I found the problem - they added a 2nd box for refresh rate to the interface.
The one I used to use - just does fine tuning now.

Last edited:
Yes thanks.... Just watched Deadpool 2 - perfect image at 48hz.
-W

Back