• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

nvidia HDMI out 88.2 and 176.4khz audio bitrate work around?

etc6849

I installed reclock a while back and really liked it. However, since my GTX-460 video card does not support 88.2khz and 176.4khz audio out (at any bit depth), when I played certain high resolution audio files, I'd get no sound.

Are there any plans to give us an option to use 96 or 192khz for these types of audio bitrates to keep from throwing an error in the player (was using WMP and foobar2000).

I understand that ATI cards support these types of audio bitrates, but I don't want to switch...

Last edited:
Are you using foobar2000 with ReClock? Some sort of DirectShow plugin? Anyway, can't you just set ReClock to output 96kHz? That's what I do. I have an AMD card but all it receives from ReClock is 96kHz.

Back