• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

NVIDIA 419.17 WHQL drivers for Windows 10 (2019-02-22)

DrinkLyeAndDie

Retired Moderator
Last edited:
Yea, and I'd actually upgrade to it once they fix the GD stupid HDR metadata bug that's been there for several whole release branches. Most of us had to go back to a very old driver which isn't so good when stuff like this happens. But, um, sending corrupt metadata to the display when watching HDR is not good.

Yea, and I'd actually upgrade to it once they fix the GD stupid HDR metadata bug that's been there for several whole release branches. Most of us had to go back to a very old driver which isn't so good when stuff like this happens. But, um, sending corrupt metadata to the display when watching HDR is not good.

I finally upgraded my videocard but I'm still rocking my Samsung SyncMaster (1080p) which is far from as beautiful as it once was. I retired my EVGA GTX 780 Classified and replaced it with the ASUS Strix ROG 2060 OC. I wanted to be able to actually play and enjoy [some] newer games. A new monitor is next on my list.

Once I find a job and get some bills paid off, rebuilding my HTPC is near the top of my list. Of course then I'll have to deal with new drivers. nVidia better get this fixed.

Back