• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nvidia 4090RTX

So is nobody going to buy the new 4090RTX? If no one buys one I guess they should be readily available. LOL:D:rolleyes:

For the German buddies on this forum. Check NIMA4K. They improve German sound tracks

Last edited:
So is nobody going to buy the new 4090RTX? If no one buys one I guess they should be readily available. LOL:D:rolleyes:

I have no desire to buy one, no. They are going to be completely overpriced for what they offer. Assumably they'll be targeted at 8k res which is whatever at this point.

I have no desire to buy one, no. They are going to be completely overpriced for what they offer. Assumably they'll be targeted at 8k res which is whatever at this point.
Are there any 8K movies available? I am not an expert on 4K or even 8K as I could never afford the equipment that would be needed to run it. I cant even imagine an 8K TV much less the sound systems that go along with such a setup.

There are 8k TVs but there is no source material (movies, shows). So the maximum you can see is upscaled 4k material.

Unless you live in Japan. There is 8k content out there but it's extremely limited and will be for many years to come.

Back