• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

NVGTS.SYS BSOD with 6.4.8.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you making a distinction between motherboard chipset drivers and raid/sata drivers? That's a rhetorical question.

By the way, I deleted my post because someone thought that you weren't attempting to insult me, but your intent was rather obvious.

No. Your installation is triggering an inherent issue that already exists on your system.

None of them have anything to do with your problem, and no one except you is getting BSODs and crashes.

I stated there was a potential issue back in post #7, which you dismissed. If you're using a RAID config, then you're using NVIDIA sata/raid drivers.

a) It is a driver issue (or potential hardware failure/overheating issue) that has nothing to do with Anydvd
b) You can't have it both ways. Earlier you claim updating proves there's an issue with Anydvd, and now you're stating installing Anydvd "exposed an possible driver issue".
c) James has already stated there's no difference between 6.4.8.4 and 6.4.8.5. If your system is unstable (and Cyrsis is hardly worthy of interest as a stability test by the way; Prime95, Orthos, etc. are . . . but those won't expose sata/raid driver issues) what you may be experiencing is coincidental. Of course, that's if I actually believe what you're writing.

You're well aware of what the real problem is now--no matter how much you may deny it.

from http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=6&postcount=1

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system."

You want to order me around with respect to who I ban (and for what reason), insult me, etc., again, and you will find your account banned. :policeman:

Welcome to my ignore list. I will only be responding further to you in order to moderate. :policeman:

Prime95 shows no issues, any suggestions regarding testing my RAID?

Vpr, from the very beginning numerous people, including myself, pointed out that NVIDIA drivers could be an issue and you basically denied it and denied using any. Well, in fact, you were.

A simple search shows many many people are having issues with the NVIDIA drivers and NVIDIA hasn't fixed the drivers. This is a fundamental flaw in the hardware and the drivers for it. Your trying to place blame on AnyDVD isn't valid. If I bought a video card and it functioned apparently normally but I then played a game and the card overheated would I blame the game or would I realize there is likely a cooling issue with the card. It's not the game's fault that the card was inadequately cooled. It's the card's fault.

Your motherboard is nForce-based and has known problems. These problems have existed for quite some time. It is not Slysoft's responsibility to clean up after the errors made by NVIDIA. The responsibility for fixing this mess is all NVIDIA's.

I'm sorry you are having a problem but numerous people tried to be helpful to you and in return many received nothing more than serious attitude. Your memory is flawed because nearly everyone but you suspected an NVIDIA driver problem. You fought everyone tooth and nail when they tried to help you. You didn't acknowledge the posts made by the developer who does most if not all of the AnyDVD coding until you had multiple people smack you upside the head by pointing it out.

If you want to resolve your problem then you are going to have to start investigating your options yourself and accepting some responsibility since you own the motherboard with the problem. Contact with EVGA. Do research on solutions for the NVIDIA issues. Participate in the NVIDIA forums and the EVGA forums.

I was going to warn you that one more rude, offensive, insulting, or just plain ridiculous post and this thread will be closed and you'll be banned. I was also going to say that this is the only warning you are getting from me. I don't see that there's any point to that, however. After Webslinger warned you and told you he added you to his ignore list you quoted his entire post and then asked him for a suggestion. Considering your previous posts and the fact that you'd have to be blind to miss what he said I am ending this farce right now.

All registered customers are entitled to support directly from Slysoft for problems with the software. Support can be obtained via direct contact through the contact page here (http://www.slysoft.com/en/contact.html). Access to the forums is a privilege and not a right. These privileges can be removed at any time when a forum member has willfully broken the forum rules that were agreed to when a forum account was created. The forums fall outside the purview of the promised direct support. Any and all future support questions should be done directly via the contact page here (http://www.slysoft.com/en/contact.html).

Vpr, you are permanently banned.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back