• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

number 23 & the messengers

So Simple Solution

My Friend, just use DVDFab and Shrink and your styling my friend...:D

Yes, Shrink is totally unaffected by whatever was put on these discs to screw up CloneDVD (at least until the next update ;)).

Why bother? You don't need dvdfab at all. Just have Anydvd running in the background and use Shrink if that's what you want to use to compress. Dvdfab is useless if you own Anydvd--and you won't have to rip first (unlike dvdfab).

I believe it is a very strange copy protection specifically designed to attack CloneDVD.
Sometimes it is a disadvantage to be the market leader. ;)

At one point, this issue also affected another competitor's software (but that software was also updated to address this issue). This issue may also affect other programs (I'm not sure).

I also had issues copying "The Number 23" film. I tried to copy the movie only, title 35 (unrated version), no menus or extras. I could not get rid of the infinifilm info bar that appears at the chapter breaks. This is strange because the information on the disc stated that the infinifilm info was only available on the theatrical version. It made no difference if I turned off all subtitles. With the subtitles left out the blue bar appeared with no text. I had to copy the movie (title 35 only) with subtitles and the menu intact and then select the unrated version to eliminte the infinifilm info bar. I had no issues with pixelating.
I use, AnyDVD V 6.1.6.5, CloneDVD2 2.9.0.9, and 8X Verbatim media, on new Samsung drives.

Use your DVD Player's Remote > Subtitle Button
Toggle to > Select = English 3
The infiniFilm info bar will then not show
Subtitles OFF = is not an 'effective' option

There are no Subtitles - as such - on this Disc
One of the Subtitle tracks
- is the InfiniFilm - More about the Movie 'prompts'
- One is the "Fact Track - Trivia"
English 3 - Is used for - OFF ( None of the Above )

It depends on which Version of the Film you are Viewing :
Theatrical , UnRated , infiniFilm
- that dictates which 'directive' is being used - at the time

If you DE-Select the Subtitles - from the 'Movie Only" Back-Up
You won't have this Issue

I Made a Perfect Back-Up of 23
> Removed Previews/Rating Screen &
> Removed English 2.0 with CloneDVD2
> Compressed 'Full Disc' with DVDShrink
( Check for over/under compression in the Extras )
All Functions work as the should
Back-Up looks great

;)

Last edited:
Very Simple

I did both releases with DVDFab then I used Shrink then finally I use cloneDVD from slysoft. Pretty Flawless my friend...:D

Thanks for the info. When I activated Eng3 the copy I made of movie only with subtitles intact (I usually include subs because so many movies use wisper tracks and I am near deaf!!) works fine (no infinifilm). However if i use the skip track button the blue bar still flashes for an instant at chapter breaks.

Don't Skip back :D
( It may be re-calling the Original 'Directive' )

If it helps ...
On mine - the "Closed Captioning" [cc] works good on this Title ....

:)

Back