• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Null Character at end of .XPL file

NotTheOne

There is a Null character at the end of the XPL file. (After <\Playlist>). Would it be possible to remove it at the same time your removing the ACCS stuff from the front of the file?? XML Notepad does not like the Null.

Thanks

There is a Null character at the end of the XPL file. (After <\Playlist>). Would it be possible to remove it at the same time your removing the ACCS stuff from the front of the file?

I don't see any reason why you cannot remove it.

I don't see any reason why you cannot remove it.
I can certianly remove it, and do. However that means I have to open Notepad, remove the null, close, and then open the xpl in XML Notepad to edit. Since AnyDVD is already modifing the XPL file to remove the AACS header info, it would be a simple matter to remove the null also. This would save me several steps when I go to edit the XPL. I would only have to double click on the .XPL, and XML Notepad would open.
Hence my request TO THE ANYDVD developer.

Back