• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue NSIS Error

vikingár

I've tried to install the new beta 1.5.2.5 (64bit version) and get a NSIS ERROR (NSIS means Nullsoft Scriptable Install System):
NSIS_Error.jpg
I've re-downloaded the install file: same result – also tried it on a different PC: same result.
I did also a virus check: negative
Has anyone else got this error?

I just installed it just fine and could open it.

Btw, I just recieved this mail talking about the new beta, but haven't recieved the post of the update itself. Is this due to the forum IP stuff?

I've tried to install the new beta 1.5.2.5 (64bit version) and get a NSIS ERROR (NSIS means Nullsoft Scriptable Install System):
View attachment 71012
I've re-downloaded the install file: same result – also tried it on a different PC: same result.

If you are on an old version of Windows you might try compatibility mode. I say that because I know a lot of folks here use older OS's. If it does not apply just ignore me.

View attachment 71012
Close everything in your Task Manager and reboot and try again, no one else has this issue, so it has to be your machine.

The developer is aware of this issue, let's give the Admins some time. ;) I myself cannot verify this issue but it will be looked into.

I just installed it just fine and could open it.

Btw, I just recieved this mail talking about the new beta, but haven't recieved the post of the update itself. Is this due to the forum IP stuff?
It's a beta, not a final version, so it's not considered an update as of yet.

I re-downloaded the installer (64bit) with Chrome (the other downloads were made with FF) and now it works – I don't know if this was the reason.

No 'old' Windows here: Windows 10 with the latest cum-update from february (Build 19045.2604) – also latest FF 110.0.1

I am happy your issue is resolved, enjoy the software. ;)

I locked it since @DeepSpace pointed to this thread here - and it does not make sense, having multiple threads about sames issue.

Feel free to unlock and flag as resolved...
No problem, I already thought so but still asked as there was no comment stating that.

Ich habe bei mir den Fehler für obige Fehlmeldung unter Windows 7-64bit gefunden,-es liegt nicht am Betriebssystem,sondern am aktuellem Webbrowser Firefox 110.0.1-64bit !
Ich habe "SetupAnyStream_1.5.2.5_64bit.exe" mit Chrome runtergeladen und konnte es problemlos installieren !

Achso,unter FF ist die Exe-Datei 103.520 kb groß,- unter Chrome dagegen 115.701 kb groß !

Ich habe bei mir den Fehler für obige Fehlmeldung unter Windows 7-64bit gefunden,-es liegt nicht am Betriebssystem,sondern am aktuellem Webbrowser Firefox 110.0.1-64bit !
Ich habe "SetupAnyStream_1.5.2.5_64bit.exe" mit Chrome runtergeladen und konnte es problemlos installieren !
Uh, that sounds sounds interesting. Are you using a download manager in Firefox?

Wow, I can reproduce this error with FF 110.01. Firefox messes something even before download starts.
When asking where to save https://forum.redfox.bz/sandbox/SetupAnyStream_1.5.2.5_64bit.exe FF talks about 113 MB, while file has 118(.05) MB.
Same with Download 32 bit: https://forum.redfox.bz/sandbox/SetupAnyStream_1.5.2.5_32bit.exe - FF thinks it has 103 MB, in real it has 108 MB.
Then while downloading, sometimes the download fails - or if it goes until 100%, Firefox downloads the size only what it has detected before download started.
Still looking for an explanation or an existing bug report at Mozilla. This is weird....
Edit: MD5 hashes should be
Code:
SetupAnyStream_1.5.2.5_64bit.exe 6fb36f13fc6fa2df5192ffa60396d2df
SetupAnyStream_1.5.2.5_32bit.exe 087d2a67e094dbf6ff7f9db653a3733d

Back