• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

NSIS Error when installing 64 bit

wazza2

I'm unable to install the Windows 64bit Anystream trial version, even when launching the installer file using 'Run as Administrator' on two different computers. The screen shows:

NSIS ERROR
Installer verification failed
This could be the result of an incomplete download, a failing disk, or (possibly)
corruption from a virus.......

Screenshot attached.Screenshot 2021-11-15 061202.png Screenshot 2021-11-15 061202.png Can anyone please provide any help or insight?

I would suggest you download again ...

I'm unable to install the Windows 64bit Anystream trial version, even when launching the installer file using 'Run as Administrator' on two different computers. Can anyone please provide any help or insight?

I remember, a few days ago, a customer contacted our support with same screenshot.

Are you using a download manager? If so, please disable and try again.
What Antivirus software do you use? Please try to disable (re-enable afterwards!!!) and try again.

Make sure you only download from
https://www.redfox.bz/download.html
or a beta here in forum (see first sticky) https://forum.redfox.bz/forums/anystream.107/

I was able to reproduce this behavior. Don't blame us, blame Microsoft.

It's a false positive by Windows SmartScreen (superhyperantiphishingstuff) when downloading 1.2.4.1 (64 Bit), file is getting truncated...
Does not happen with 32bit exe. I already reported this false positive to Microsoft.

Workarounds:
1) Download beta from forum
2) Don't use AnyStream, don't waste your time with movies, get a job...

Last edited:
I was able to reproduce this behavior. Don't blame us, blame Microsoft.

It's a false positive by Windows SmartScreen (superhyperantiphishingstuff) when downloading 1.2.4.1 (64 Bit), file is getting truncated...
Does not happen with 32bit exe. I already reported this false positive to Microsoft.

Workarounds:
1) Download beta from forum
2) Don't use AnyStream, don't waste your time with movies, get a job...
So I guess you have to have the SmartScreenFilter enabled for this to happen?

Back