• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Now Dolby Atmos in all Content

DaveO88

I've been looking for ways to create Dolby Atmos myself for a while :notworthy:, with DaVinci Resolve or Nuendo I was already able to create audio tracks for a Dolby Atmos Master Audio file because they brought an Atmos renderer with them, but I had no chance to play the master file as such, only as an LPCM sounded good because they had all the requirements as an Atmos master, but there was no encoder that would convert this DolbyAtmos master into a DolbyAtmos in the DD+ or TrueHD codec.
Now I have the opportunity to add Dolby Atmos to all content that is available to me from disc or as a download
2.jpg1.jpgScreenshot 2023-03-18 002524.pngScreenshot 2023-03-18 001524.pngScreenshot 2023-03-18 004936.png328714112_580544423952139_6578439404503047761_n.jpg

🥳:love:

the outputs that can be created are
Dolby Digital
Dolby Digital+ for online media
Dolby Atmos in Dolby Digital+ for online media
Dolby Digital + for BluRay
TrueHD up to 7.1
Dolby Atmos in TrueHD up to 9.1.6

as well as the future AC4

Screenshot 2023-03-18 181701.jpg

Is that Davinci Resolve 18? They don't really advertise this new audio option.

Oh fascinating. I would be interested in this. I just picked up Davinci Resolve Studio 18 recently to work on some of my own content. I'd LOVE to be able to convert the audio. I didn't even know that was possible.

it's not, you misunderstood me. With DaVinci, only one Dolby Atmos Master Audio is created, this Master Audio becomes Dolby Atmos in DD+ (like Netflix or D+) or Dolby Atmos in TrueHD with Dolby Media Encoder.

But you can only create real DolbyAtmos content with a DolbyAtmos Master, so DaVinci is essential

No I didn't misunderstand. I know exactly what you were saying. I realize more tools than just Davinci are needed, but, as I said, I wasn't aware there was anything out there that could do it.

No I didn't misunderstand. I know exactly what you were saying. I realize more tools than just Davinci are needed, but, as I said, I wasn't aware there was anything out there that could do it.
Yes there is

Yea, thanks for that. 400 bucks a year for a license. It means if I grab it for a year I better line up all my projects before I grab a license to get everything converted that I'll need to do. Very interesting though.

Its worth every dime, not even close, it's actually cheap for what it does.

right, and if you don't understand how to create a Dolby Atmos Master file, it's not even worth it

Now I have completed my 1st major project, provided 11 StarWars parts with Dolby Atmos 7.1.4 🥳 , unfortunately this was only available here in Germany in 5.1/6.1 and the latest in 7.1DD+, so what is offered is really not impressive.🥹
So I had to take care of them 😂

Screenshot 2023-03-27 114748.pngScreenshot 2023-03-27 114701.png

Screenshot 2023-03-27 235550.pngScreenshot 2023-03-27 114938.pngScreenshot 2023-03-27 235444.png

Very nice. I started working on a project myself but I'm at the very early stages. I did a 12 hour AI Super Scaler encode to take the project from 1080p h264 to 2160p h265. Quality seems pretty good. Super Scaler is pretty impressive. I only have a stereo audio track for it, though so that's going to be my next project...seeing if I can at least get a nice 5.1 audio track created for it. Should be fun. Probably take me a while as I'm not working on it full time. Just when I have a few minutes here and there to play.

Back