• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Now BD+ is hacked! how do we join bd+ m2ts files easly?

mosdef

I backed up my simpsons movie today with latest anydvd hd and it still has the weird chapters in my backed up folder (due to being bd+).... How do I put it onto a bd-r 25 gig now? I know how to backup my normal non bd+ and convert and take out the unwanted stuff to fit onto my bd-r's being one file but with the bd+ how can I join them and remove unwanted content like the others I have.

Thankyou in advance guys :agree:

Not sure why you'd expect the files to be joined up just because BD+ is removed. There are a few non BD+ movies (Disney) that have multiple files for the main movie. This has nothing to do with BD+, but to do with how they authored the disc. I'd check out the sticky on shrinking Blu-ray discs as I'm sure this has been covered in there

I wasn’t expecting a miracle that they would join into one file at all (although that would be fantastic!) , I was just stating that it is still a dilemma. I’ve searched a fair bit on joining bd+ but it’s not solely on that topic of joining m2ts, just every other conversion from blu-ray to ect ect.... Unless someone can direct me to M2ts conversion from a bd+ that would be fantasic!:bowdown:

The m2ts file splitting is nothing to do with bd+.
Just like on dvds the vobs are split in 1gb files, its just the way it is.

Not actually true, many Blu-ray movies have the main movie as 1 file (some as big as 40GB) Blu-ray doesn't use the same structuring system as DVD. It's just that some movies have branching so they seem to split the files up at those points. Also the original film may not be rendered all at once as they may go back and re-render some parts to get better quality so why bother putting them together as 1 file when they don't need to. They can just tell the authoring software to play them in the correct order

No, that's not the case at all. Most BD disks have 1 m2ts file for the main feature. It's normally only seamless branching titles that have split m2ts files, and they are not split to chunks of 1gb.

In order to find teh right order of split m2ts features, you need to read the correct playlist file, then join the files uisng a copy /b DOS command. You should then run the ouput of that through tsremux to fix any timestamp errors intrioduced by joining the individual segments.

Worked fione for me of The Rock BD.

Last edited:
I wasn’t expecting a miracle that they would join into one file at all (although that would be fantastic!) , I was just stating that it is still a dilemma. I’ve searched a fair bit on joining bd+ but it’s not solely on that topic of joining m2ts, just every other conversion from blu-ray to ect ect.... Unless someone can direct me to M2ts conversion from a bd+ that would be fantasic!:bowdown:

But it has nothing to do with BD+ once you've ripped it with the BD+ removed it's exactly the same as joining any other BD movie back together

But yet many other blu-ray films I have converted are one complete m2ts @ usually 32 gig (main movie) yet as soon as I get the simpson movie its seperated... So its not always the way it is! and only by reading other posts, not just on here, it seems to be bd+ movies from fox as their protection.
This is a new tech to play with and I'm only trying to learn with everyone else to get around these problems, as was dvd when it first came out! I was there too through the interesting process of backing up aswell and didnt have easy programs to do it for us till 1-2 years later...Now with blu-ray we start again...

Only a couple of BD+ movies have more than 1 file for the main movie as we've already stated it has nothing to do with BD+ and it has nothing to do with copy protection. The worst offender appears to be Disney and they don't use BD+. Have a look at the first post on the Blu-ray to MKV post or have a look over at Doom9.org.
From what I've seen (and it only took me a couple of minutes to find this) you need
BDedit (to find out the order of the files)
TSSplitter (to join the files together)
TSRemux to then check the new video stream and make it into a compliant Blu-ray disc with no menu's etc

Only a couple of BD+ movies have more than 1 file for the main movie as we've already stated it has nothing to do with BD+ and it has nothing to do with copy protection. Have a look at the first post on the Blu-ray to MKV post or have a look over at Doom9.org.
From what I've seen (and it only took me a couple of minutes to find this) you need
BDedit (to find out the order of the files)
TSSplitter (to join the files together)
TSRemux to then check the new video stream and make it into a compliant Blu-ray disc with no menu's etc

Ok adbear, I'm getting you now with the bd+ thanks for that! I had played around with bdedit and have used the others for other bd movies, but bd edit I will have to read up on more to get the swing of it... I only really found tutorials on m2ts @ 30 gig files that was to remove audio to shrink the movie to fit on a 25gig and not really anything else on the multi m2ts

Back