• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Notification Of Layer Break Removal

mightyattom

Hi,

I've been surfing the threads for answers to this question but I haven't come across anything relating to my question.

Does CloneDVD2 remove the layer break if it doesn't state that it has done so?

Usually what I get is something like this:

16:42 Processing started
16.42 Removal of layer break successful

But sometimes the notification of the removal isn't there.

Would I be right to assume that it is not removing it (or doesn't need to) to burn the disc correctly?

I haven't had any problems with the discs being burnt without the removal part being stated.

Any information or thoughts would be great appreciated!

Thanks,

Adam ^_^

Would I be right to assume that it is not removing it (or doesn't need to) to burn the disc correctly?

I believe Clonedvd probably doesn't need to, in some cases (especially when only a single layer exists). So, I believe Clonevd is operating normally.

Hi Webslinger,

Thanks for the your advice! It never occurred to me that the DVD might only have 1 layer...I thought DVDs always had 2 layers but now that I think about it the DVDs I've been using with CloneDVD are older titles so that would make a lot of sense :)

Thanks again!

Adam

Back