• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Noticing something about AnyDVD

E

europeman

It completes the decryption but both progress bars are not completely finished but it tells me it has been completed. Also when indicating time remaining it tells me seconds instead of minutes.

Neither of these issues appear to affect the final output but has anybody else had these items occur
________
Uhwh

Last edited by a moderator:
It completes the decryption but both progress bars are not completely finished but it tells me it has been completed. Also when indicating time remaining it tells me seconds instead of minutes.

Neither of these issues appear to affect the final output but has anybody else had these items occur
What progress bar are you referring to? AnyDVD if running in the background decrypts and lets you backup using your software , are you referring to the progress bar in CloneDVD2?:confused:

I think the person is referring to using the ripping function in anydvd as I seen this same thing trying it a few times and thought something was wrong.

Hi :)
This has been evident on several PC's & most if not all versions of AnyDVD. It doesn't appear to be detremental to the end result. So not that big a deal, other than cosmetic.

Ya.... looks like a "graphic thingy" to me.

-W

Back