• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Note on Audio setting page about using AC3 for Cinavia protection removal

CountryBumkin

It would be helpful, IMO, to have a note or warning in the Audio settings area of CloneBD that tells Users to "down convert HD audio to AC3" if they want the Cinavia protection removed.

(and to have the "remove Cinavia" box checked in the AnyDVD HD settings).

It was not obvious to me that I needed to "down convert" and I think I have made several movie-only rips with audio set to lossless and "remove Cinanvia checked" thinking Clone BD/AnyDVD would take of things, and now I don't know if I actually removed Cinavia or not.

That note is already in anydvd as a right click hint when you enable that setting.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

I haven't noticed that "hint" maybe because I setup ANYDVD a long time ago, and don't usually go back to it, other than to install newer versions (it just stays running on my taskbar).
So maybe other Users have not noticed either.

Anyways, I'm just offering a suggestion I think would make it easier for new CloneBD users.

Even better, would be if CloneBD could detect that ANYDVD has the "remove Cinavia" box checked, and then CBD automatically would down convert the audio (provided that Cinavia is detected on the disk). But that sounds a lot harder to program than just adding a Note.

Thanks for considering.

Back