• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not working correctly

hellyski

Virtual clone drive seems to be working fine. I can run the application where the window pops up that lets you adjust the number of drives and has a check box for "virtual sheep" and "automount last image."

But there is no icon showing up in "my computer" folder. Also when I double click on a file it does not mount it for me and it does not show up in my computer.

I have two computers, one XP and one Vista. The Vista one has no problem, but the XP is the one having the issue (the same file runs on vista but not xp).

:confused:

I kind of follow but not completely. Unfortunately, I'm lost, too.
Best advise I got was to restart the whole computer and try again fresh. Then you can make your sheep.

I was told to mount my files from opening my computer and then right clicking on the sheep and picking the file where the image.dvd was located.

I don't know if this helps. But, there are nice people helping in this area of the forum. So, maybe give us more details.

Back