Not Sure If Errors or Not

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by DrXenos, Nov 22, 2020.

1. DrXenos

DrXenos Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if these are errors or a misunderstanding on my part on how AS works:

1. My language is setting to English and my Region to USA, but a few times AS defaulted to German audio (Amazon; "Hanna" TV series).

2. A few times AS defaulted to a less than max. video quality (Amazon; "Mythbusters Specials").

3. For some files, The audio and/or subtitles language in the resultant MP4 files are not set (e.g., unknown/undefined):
    Amazon; "Hanna"; subtitles of all episodes
    Amazon; "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland"; audio and subtitles for episodes 1-3
    Netflix; "Utopia"; subtitles for all episodes

I'm also not sure if this requires a log file. If so, are the logs download-specific (i.e., do I need to be downloading the problematic file for the log to be helpful?).

Thanks,
    DrX

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  2. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Yes you need to download the problematic file for the log to be accurate and for your information, I am in R1 and I downloaded the first 2 seasons of Hanna without issue. The Movie costs extra and you cannot download it unless you pay for it.

3. DrXenos

Thanks.

Just so it's clear:
    I would need to re-download an offending file, then immediately create a log file. Yes?

I would need to do that for each file of a given error?

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Yes, or you can just re-enable the setting that automatically creates one with each download.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

5. DrXenos

Omg, I never thought of that. I'm such an idiot.

Thanks, Chevr0n.

Aeneas72 likes this.