• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not Sure If Errors or Not

DrXenos

I'm not sure if these are errors or a misunderstanding on my part on how AS works:

1. My language is setting to English and my Region to USA, but a few times AS defaulted to German audio (Amazon; "Hanna" TV series).

2. A few times AS defaulted to a less than max. video quality (Amazon; "Mythbusters Specials").

3. For some files, The audio and/or subtitles language in the resultant MP4 files are not set (e.g., unknown/undefined):
Amazon; "Hanna"; subtitles of all episodes
Amazon; "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland"; audio and subtitles for episodes 1-3
Netflix; "Utopia"; subtitles for all episodes

I'm also not sure if this requires a log file. If so, are the logs download-specific (i.e., do I need to be downloading the problematic file for the log to be helpful?).

Thanks,
DrX

Last edited:
I'm not sure if these are errors or a misunderstanding on my part on how AS works:

1. My language is setting to English and my Region to USA, but a few times AS defaulted to German audio (Amazon; "Hanna" TV series).

2. A few times AS defaulted to a less than max. video quality (Amazon; "Mythbusters Specials").

3. For some files, The audio and/or subtitles language in the resultant MP4 files are not set (e.g., unknown/undefined):
Amazon; "Hanna"; subtitles of all episodes
Amazon; "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland"; audio and subtitles for episodes 1-3
Netflix; "Utopia"; subtitles for all episodes

I'm also not sure if this requires a log file. If so, are the logs download-specific (i.e., do I need to be downloading the problematic file for the log to be helpful?).

Thanks,
DrX
Yes you need to download the problematic file for the log to be accurate and for your information, I am in R1 and I downloaded the first 2 seasons of Hanna without issue. The Movie costs extra and you cannot download it unless you pay for it.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Just so it's clear:
I would need to re-download an offending file, then immediately create a log file. Yes?

I would need to do that for each file of a given error?

Last edited:
Yes, or you can just re-enable the setting that automatically creates one with each download.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Omg, I never thought of that. I'm such an idiot.

Thanks, Chevr0n.

Back