• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not showing downloads

My software will load but evertime i tray to download a show it becomes non responsive and crashes, I dont see any updates on the site about issues, doesnt show any available dowload either. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

I have done a reinstall.

Maybe uninstall again and make sure the program directory is gone (delete it if not) and then make sure "C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\RedFox" is gone as well. Then reinstall.

So I tried installing on a different computer I have, fresh install, same thing. Is it possible the ISP is blocking communication?

I highly doubt that. Do you use the same AV on both PC's? That is a likely culprit. Might try turning it off as a test. Also if you do any heavy filtering on your network or Geo Blocking that can also be a cause.

No known filtering working fine one day the next nothing, both cpu's are setup the same way, one a laptop one a desktop.

strange but when i turned on my ip blocker, it (AS) worked fine.

Not sure what that is specifically but I could see it maybe causing issues if it were on. Not sure how turning it on would solve an issue but hey if it works.

Try it now, we are doing work in the background, but its completed.

Back