• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Not Recognizing I Spy Returns Region 4 AnyDVD 8.6.4.0

Busybod

I have a brand new DVD I Spy Returns Region 4 (Australia manufactured, is distributed by MRA Group.). However, Anydvd is not decoding the encryption. It does recognize there is a DVD (tried selecting different region) Even uninstalling and new installation. Still same issue. I have the ability to use other DVDs without an issue and the DVD does play in DVD Player. I even changed the DVD writer still same issue.

Last edited:
No Even after 7min advising will be available shortly.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-03 212952.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-06-03 212952.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 8
I once had a set of three discs that took over 5 mins to analyse, also to create a logfile (I never posted it I think). But they ripped fine and after they were in Cache, it was faster.
So maybe you should just let it run for 10 or 15 mins.

I have a brand new DVD I Spy Returns Region 4 (Australia manufactured, is distributed by MRA Group.). However, Anydvd is not decoding the encryption. It does recognize there is a DVD (tried selecting different region) Even uninstalling and new installation. Still same issue. I have the ability to use other DVDs without an issue and the DVD does play in DVD Player. I even changed the DVD writer still same issue.
Is your drive region code set to 4?
Please check AnyDVD status window without a disc in the drive.

I once had a set of three discs that took over 5 mins to analyse, also to create a logfile (I never posted it I think). But they ripped fine and after they were in Cache, it was faster.
So maybe you should just let it run for 10 or 15 min
Thanks Took over 20 mins to complete

Keep in mind that it will most probably take 20 mins again.
Unlikely, if AnyDVD has found all CSS keys with a drive with unset / wrong region code. :sneaky:

I repeat myself:

if AnyDVD has found all CSS keys
I thought when you create a log, AnyDVD will do everything all over again? So it will take the same amount of time, even if the disc is already in cache. Reason for me thinking so is because I believe my three discs did take the ~10mins again.

I thought when you create a log, AnyDVD will do everything all over again? So it will take the same amount of time, even if the disc is already in cache. Reason for me thinking so is because I believe my three discs did take the ~10mins again.
Hmm... maybe you're right, but I thought it will use the CSS cache on region mismatch. It will not use the cache on region match. But I am not sure...
That's why I asked

but I thought it will use the CSS cache on region mismatch. It will not use the cache on region match
Oh that would explain it as all my drives are set. Are you interested in seeing the logs, then I would try to re-create them at some time (not sure if I ever posted them).

Back