• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not reading drive error

poongamer

I have the latest version of AnyDVD - All of a sudden I am having a hardtime backing up a lot of movies that I have purchased. When I go to open the disc I get the error message that AnyDVD cannot read Drive D:// - however if I just play the movie using Nero 7 it plays just fine...I have never had this problem and now it just started to happen -

I purchased Saw 3, Gridiron Gang, Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Begininnig, Employee of the Month, The Grudge 2 and I was only able to backup TCM: TB...all the others gave the message that AnyDVD cannot read the disc but the movies play in that drive.

Im using AnyDVD with Nero 7.

Any suggestions on what the problem can be?

I have the latest version of AnyDVD - All of a sudden I am having a hardtime backing up a lot of movies that I have purchased. When I go to open the disc I get the error message that AnyDVD cannot read Drive D:// - however if I just play the movie using Nero 7 it plays just fine...I have never had this problem and now it just started to happen -

I purchased Saw 3, Gridiron Gang, Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Begininnig, Employee of the Month, The Grudge 2 and I was only able to backup TCM: TB...all the others gave the message that AnyDVD cannot read the disc but the movies play in that drive.

Im using AnyDVD with Nero 7.

Any suggestions on what the problem can be?
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

Back