• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not possible to download using older versions?

Hi 10969.

What you are running into is the DRM problem. It really has nothing to do with the version right now. Until the DRM issue is resolved, we are all having these hit and miss issues of what gets DLed and what doesn't work.

Do like most of us do and get what you can and hope the issue gets fixed soon.
I hope I didn't sound impatient or anything. I am aware of the issues with not being able to download some titles in HD and all that. It giving me an error that my version is too old doesn't logically seem like it would relate to DRM however, which is why I brought it up, especially since no one else had posted about it. If that's the cause though then of course I will just wait.

For users who think v1284 is supposed to last forever and will somehow get any level of personal support, they are sadly mistaken... and have no clue how this software works. Not to mention, many of the impatient types with these childish demands and disrespectful replies to those who offer help... tells me they are children and it's a waste of time and energy to reply to these individuals in the future.

I can understand getting tired of seeing the same old same old (SSDD?) all the time.

I find it best just to ignore them and move on. They will fade away when no one bites their at their baiting. Don't waste your time or effort (frustration) on them. Some are just be baiting others so they can start arguments (mad, stressed, bored, etc.) and think it's fun.

Me, I have better things to do with my life than even wasting a brain cell (limited supply here) on them.

Back