• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not Impressed! ANYDVD

Well, nearly got through ripping 30 or so Disney DVDs

and now have come across 5 or so DVDs that ANY DVD can not deal with, even the latest Beta Version, Finding Nemo, Lady & The Tramp, The Little Mermaid etc

With ANYDVD it just spin the discs forever ???

Been trying the free version of passkey which is very similar to AnyDVD and it RIPs the discs every time that ANYDVD can not,

Passkey has had a better success rate than ANYDVD ???

Out of the 30 Disney DVDs I have ripped, there is only about 5 that ANY DVD can not deal with, but that's still 5 to many.

All my discs are in MINT condition with no marks or contamination, etc and Rip Fine with passkey

So don't know why there is so many issues with ANYDVD but there is ?

Regards

Well, nearly got through ripping 30 or so Disney DVDs

and now have come across 5 or so DVDs that ANY DVD can not deal with, even the latest Beta Version, Finding Nemo, Lady & The Tramp, The Little Mermaid etc

With ANYDVD it just spin the discs forever ???

Been trying the free version of passkey which is very similar to AnyDVD and it RIPs the discs every time that ANYDVD can not,

Passkey has had a better success rate than ANYDVD ???

Out of the 30 Disney DVDs I have ripped, there is only about 5 that ANY DVD can not deal with, but that's still 5 to many.

All my discs are in MINT condition with no marks or contamination, etc and Rip Fine with passkey

So don't know why there is so many issues with ANYDVD but there is ?

Regards
Until you stop being an infomercial for other software and start giving some pertinent information, like an AnyDVD log for the discs in question, there really isn't anything anyone can do, especially the developers. You have given absolutely nothing for them to look at to see what the issue might be.

You haven't answered the question whether you have played the rips that the other software has done to see if they play correctly. Some software skips over errors, AnyDVD does not. Saying the discs are in MINT condition mean exactly NOTHING. An AnyDVD log would verify or contradict that.

Hello

I keep saying ANYDVD will not allow me to create log files!! On dvds in question I’m not sure how many more time I can keep saying the discs just spins forever

when I say these dvds are mint please don’t question they are mint and rip and play perfectly in other software and on hardware DVD player

and yes the other software rips and allows me to burn and play perfectly

regards

Playing isn't the same as ripping. I already told you that a the human eye can't see microscopic defects on a disc, a drive laser can. Even on new discs that LOOK give, doesn't mean they are. If you play a disc and only access the main movie, if the defect is in a sub menu, trailer or bonus feature you don't access, you're not going to see the player skipping over the bad spot or having trouble playing that section.

Now, it's your right to not believe us. But we see this type of behavior almost weekly (sometimes even multiple times a week) on these forums, and it's always fixed by either replacing the disc or drive. It's up to you

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back