• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not getting AnyDVD updates.

icedog31

I'm not getting updates for AnyDVD through my emails anymore.Is there something that i can do to change this so i can start getting updates again? Thanks.

I'm not getting updates for AnyDVD through my emails anymore.Is there something that i can do to change this so i can start getting updates again? Thanks.

There haven't been any updates since 2008 02 05.

As James said there hasn't been any since 2/2008

AnyDVD Last Update History

6.3.1.5 2008 02 05
- New (DVD): Added support for a new type of structural protection as
found on "Beste Zeit", R2, Germany
- New (DVD): Added support for a new type of structural protection as
found on some adult titles
- New (DVD): Major rewrite of the AI scanner for improved performance
and reliability
- Change: Hooking of the IDvdInfo2::GetDiscID interface caused a false
security alert in some anti spyware tools
- Fix: Theater Tek bookmarking did not work while AnyDVD was running
- Fix: Possible hang if DVD with defective structures was inserted
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

In addition to what has already been said allso note that users do not get an email about an update when a public beta is released. You must download those from the forum and won't be notified via email or AnyDVD even if you have it set to check for new versions.

Back