• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not Copying

appears to be a non-english speaker. maybe he was using a badly cracked version of anydvd and cdvd. maybe his settings werent right and the installation set them back to default and fixed them. who knows. with that much info about the problem and solution we will probably never know.:disagree:

(just for the record i would lean towards the idea that he had a cracked version. i seem to remember alot of problems on the forums a while ago that had to do with drives being disabled in anydvd when it was cracked because of new anti-crack programming. just my guess, dont have any proof or anything.)

Back