• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

not connecting to update server

dashhappy

Howdy all,

I haven't updated Any DVD-HD since sly-fox was around because (I became terminally ill and honestly, I just don't have the monies to do the new upgrade) I have had no probs with my outdated ver connecting to your update server when starting the scan of a B Ray disk until today. It will connect with a standard DVD but not BR. Is the reason why it won't connect to the server for BR disks because my older version of Any DVD-HD has been blocked from the server? ATTACHED IS THE LOG FILE, Thank you..

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_B_The_Man_Who_Knew_Infinity.ziplog
    176 KB · Views: 6
That's the reason ye. That title was released only a few months ago. The OPD is required for discs upto a year old and possibly longer. As has been announced early after the shutdown and on the download page OPD access for 7695 was cut off on may 31st and that issues decrypting can occur. 7695 isn't blocked in the true sense of the word, it's simply looking for the old OPD address linked to the slysoft domain, slysoft got shut down so no more address.

DVD's dont use the OPD for decrypting, that's done solely by (new) AnyDVD versions, access to the OPD only speeds things up. So without updating you will eventually encounter issues decrypting DVD's as well. As to the price, there's currently a 20% discount going on until mid nex month.

From the RedFox download page should answer your question.
Important information for SlySoft license owners!
SlySoft license keys for AnyDVD (HD) will only work up to version 7.6.9.5. The RedFox OPD (Online Protection Database) for this version will be available until Tuesday, May 31, 2016, afterwards AnyDVD HD may no longer be able to decrypt discs.

SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally

You may also want to read this thread:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/faq...-with-the-new-redfox-anydvdhd-versions.70809/

That's the reason ye. That title was released only a few months ago. The OPD is required for discs upto a year old and possibly longer. As has been announced early after the shutdown and on the download page OPD access for 7695 was cut off on may 31st and that issues decrypting can occur. 7695 isn't blocked in the true sense of the word, it's simply looking for the old OPD address linked to the slysoft domain, slysoft got shut down so no more address.

DVD's dont use the OPD for decrypting, that's done solely by (new) AnyDVD versions, access to the OPD only speeds things up. So without updating you will eventually encounter issues decrypting DVD's as well. As to the price, there's currently a 20% discount going on until mid nex month.

Ok, I see now. Thanks for all the reply's and the help you all have been very kind...

Back