• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not all DVDs play

Or where would I go to see if my burner will do it, and maybe I just got a deffective one?

Or where would I go to see if my burner will do it, and maybe I just got a deffective one?

According to most information online your burner supports bitsetting. I can't find information stating that it supports automatic bitsetting though.

Where would I find that at? Looking online, I don't see any that say that. Any recommendations on some burners?

Plextor 760A, 716
Pioneer 111, 112

Plextor is very good, but a little costly for some. Pioneer is also good and cheaper. Softwaremediastore.com or Newegg sells them for $35 or so.

According to most information online your burner supports bitsetting. I can't find information stating that it supports automatic bitsetting though.

If it supports bitsetting, can't I go in somewhere and change it each time? Or is that what ImgBurn does?

If your burner won't/can't do it, you would have to run Imgburn or CD/DVDSpeed every time to booktype the DVD.

I already tried that. Webslinger had me download them and change the booktype. But when I burned the disc, the book type wasn't changed. I opened AnyDVD and the burned disc still said DVD+R DL and not DVD-ROM.

I already tried that. Webslinger had me download them and change the booktype. But when I burned the disc, the book type wasn't changed. I opened AnyDVD and the burned disc still said DVD+R DL and not DVD-ROM.

I really don't know what else to try. It just may be incapable of doing it. My personal opinion would be to get a Plextor or Pioneer burner. A Pioneer 111/112 only runs $35 or so, and you've spent a whole lot more on time and discs than that. You won't have any of these types of problems or frustration with either of those brands.

You can always use your current as a reader and the new one as the burner to make it last longer if you have room.

Back