• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not able to copy files mounted on VCD

Shadolit

So I mounted an .iso file and tried to copy a folder over to my hard drive but It doesn't let me. I get an error saying I need admin privileges, but there is no security tab to change them on the folder properties. I also already checked to see if the sharing wizard in folder options was unchecked. Any help with this?

So I mounted an .iso file and tried to copy a folder over to my hard drive but It doesn't let me. I get an error saying I need admin privileges, but there is no security tab to change them on the folder properties. I also already checked to see if the sharing wizard in folder options was unchecked. Any help with this?

Means your not the owner of the computer or your moving to a folder that is restricted to admin privileges to access or use. So double check where your moving the file to. Also mounting a ISO and trying to move it will not work as that ISO is mounted means it is active and to move a ISO you need to not mount it just select it and move it to the location your moving it to.

Back