Not a Valid License

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by Jim Lenz, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Jim Lenz

Jim Lenz New Member

I was a life time license holder for anydvd hd. I went ahead and made the purchase Sunday for the new product. I uninstalled my old version, installed the new, rebooted and clicked on the registration file. I receive the error, "Not a valid license". This is the reg file that was sent via email with my purchase.

I have sent 3 requests to support with one response, basically telling me I needed to purchase the product. I already did. Any help is appreciated.

Jim

2. tcacmc

tcacmc New Member

Bonjour j'ai essayer cette version pour the witch et pour gods of egypt et les 2 ne fonctionne pas et ne décrypte pas , je voudrais bien acheté la licence mais Est-ce que il va fonctionner mieux

Hi I try de version of anydvd 8.0.2.0 and the 2 dvd dont works fine The Witch and the Gods of egypt , do I am alone or every body have those problem , before buying licence I need to fine out wats appon
    thanks

claude

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

@Ivan can you speed this one up?

4. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

Try downloading the key file again just in case it got corrupted for some reason.

Also, this may/may not help, but try using the registration tool (RegAnyDVD.exe) found in AnyDVDs installation folder.
    After launching the tool, navigate to the key file that should look similar to this:

AnyDVDHD_Key_***-***.AnyDVDHD

* = numbers/letters.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  5. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

Jim, I just checked your license. Works perfectly.
    Make sure you have installed RedFox AnyDVD 8.0.2.0 (and not <= 7.6.9.5) before you double click the license key file