• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a Valid License

Jim Lenz

I was a life time license holder for anydvd hd. I went ahead and made the purchase Sunday for the new product. I uninstalled my old version, installed the new, rebooted and clicked on the registration file. I receive the error, "Not a valid license". This is the reg file that was sent via email with my purchase.

I have sent 3 requests to support with one response, basically telling me I needed to purchase the product. I already did. Any help is appreciated.

Jim

Bonjour j'ai essayer cette version pour the witch et pour gods of egypt et les 2 ne fonctionne pas et ne décrypte pas , je voudrais bien acheté la licence mais Est-ce que il va fonctionner mieux

Hi I try de version of anydvd 8.0.2.0 and the 2 dvd dont works fine The Witch and the Gods of egypt , do I am alone or every body have those problem , before buying licence I need to fine out wats appon
thanks

claude

I receive the error, "Not a valid license". This is the reg file that was sent via email with my purchase.
Try downloading the key file again just in case it got corrupted for some reason.

Also, this may/may not help, but try using the registration tool (RegAnyDVD.exe) found in AnyDVDs installation folder.
After launching the tool, navigate to the key file that should look similar to this:

AnyDVDHD_Key_***-***.AnyDVDHD

* = numbers/letters.

Last edited:
I was a life time license holder for anydvd hd. I went ahead and made the purchase Sunday for the new product. I uninstalled my old version, installed the new, rebooted and clicked on the registration file. I receive the error, "Not a valid license". This is the reg file that was sent via email with my purchase.

I have sent 3 requests to support with one response, basically telling me I needed to purchase the product. I already did. Any help is appreciated.

Jim
Jim, I just checked your license. Works perfectly.
Make sure you have installed RedFox AnyDVD 8.0.2.0 (and not <= 7.6.9.5) before you double click the license key file

Back