• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

normal??

Zeratul

is this normal?? or is something wrong with my drive/dvds?

nero info tool shows these same results for all the dvds ive burned recently (within 6 months because thats when i got this drive). using memorex 16x drive with memorex media (had a spindle lying around. not used for important data, just for ripped divx movies for my xbox with xbmc and for target practice with my friends .308
havent had any crc errors or failed burns.

this is the message (same for every dvd ive tried, [~15] settings are set to max accuracy)

General Information
Drive: Memorex DVD+-RAM 525G v1
Firmware: G.01
Disc: DVD+R (CMC MAG M01)
Selected speed: 8 X
PI errors
Maximum: 0
Average: 0.00
Total: 0
PI failures
Maximum: 0
Average: 0.00
Total: 0
PO failures: n/a
Jitter: n/a
Scanning Statistics
Elapsed time: 3:45
Number of samples: 6851
Average scanning interval: 16.00 ECC
Glitches removed: 0

Last edited:
Using Memorex media.....it's highly likely that your backups are bad. Use Verbatim or Ty.

yes i know, thats my problem.... the info tool says there are no pif or pie errors.

because these are short term things anyway i dont care much about quality, but i would have expected plenty of errors, especially given the crappyness of memorex.

this causes me to worry if something is wrong with my drive.

Last edited:
Try the same media in another drive or try some quality media in your drive. That will tell you where the problem lies.

Back