• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Normal behavior for CloneBD?

just curious

Up to now I've only been able to do software h265 encoding with CloneBD

If I processed one .iso image at a time the encoding speed was apx 14 fps

If I processed two .iso images at a time the encoding speed was apx 7 fps for each .iso

If one .iso finished sooner than the other the encoding speed increased automatically to 14 fps for the other .iso

I recently bought a new Dell laptop (specs below) that can do hardware encoding

If I process one .iso image at a time the encoding speed is apx 275 fps

If I process a second .iso image at the same time the encoding speed is apx 14 fps for the 2nd .iso

When the 1st .iso finishes processing the encoding speed on the 2nd .iso stays at 14 fps instead of automatically increasing to apx 275 fps. Is that normal behavior?

If I process a 3D blu ray .iso to make a side by side 3D h265 .mkv the encoding speed tops out at apx 55 fps. Is that normal behavior for CloneBD?
(Note: Amount of compression is the same that I used in my other h265 encodings)

Dell G5587-5542BLK
· CPU. Intel Core i5-8300H
· GPU. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Max-Q (6GB GDDR5)
· Display. 15.6”, Full HD (1920 x 1080), IPS.
· HDD/SSD. 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD, 5400 rpm.
· M.2 Slot. 1x 2280 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe M.2 slot.
· RAM. 16GB DDR4, 2666 MHz.

Last edited:
Back