• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Noob question my apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerocompression

I'm looking for a good Blu-ray decrypter that's free.

I've been using DVDFab for the longest time and decided to become a 'paid' user of AnyDVD HD
I just purchased a lifetime license and need an alternate to Clone BD.

I would like a better solution that does not involve Dvdfab.

I'm not interested in making MKV's just making 1 to 1 copies and compressed Blu-ray ISO's

Thank you

<post edited: piracy admission removed. We do not want such posts here. First and only warning - Ch3vr0n>

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not post piracy admitting posts here. Such posts are in violation of the forum rules. There's little to no decrypters that do the job as well as anydvd, and none of those are free. Free decrypters that DONT remove DRM? That doesn't exist, decrypting = remove protections. Cloning software is a completely different subject.

The license section is reserved for issues with purchasing a license only. Not for discussing third party free software.

Last edited:
I understand.

I meant to say cloning and used the wrong terminology.
I'll consider Clone BD as an option.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back