• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Noob and DTS/home theatre setup with reclock

Bas8178

Hiya guys

Complete noob here so be gentle with me:) Apologies if the question has been asked before.

I've recently started watching mkvs through my gaming oriented PC. I'm having a stuttering effect every 10 seconds or so hence why I wanted to give reclock a try.

So im using PowerDVD 14 and using the "Non decoded Dolby Digital/DTS" option which works fine (apart from the stuttering) however with reclock i cant seem to enable the 5.1 channels. My PC is hooked up to a Sony 5.1 amp via hdmi which is then connected to a JVC projector.

Ive looked all over the forums and played with different options within reclock but it always shows as 2 channels.

What am I doing wrong?Is it the reclock setup or my home setup in general. Would be great for an ideal setup, happy to change player etc just looking to get the best from my home setup. Like i say my pc is a gaming rig and games work fine, full HD with 5.1 at 60fps.

Many,many thanks

Back