• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Non rips

Robocop 2015 dvd release does not rip and Wake of Death 2021 release does not rip. Pal formats. I tried everything and thought I had drive problems but turns out it is these guys not behaving.

No rips.. No ribs would be worse.. Please post log files. Right click the fox to activate.

Without logfiles we can't help you

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

All I get is an empty drive log.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.3.0_Info_E_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    20 KB · Views: 5
Looks like you have an USB drive with the letter E:. Maybe that letter was a different one before. Make sure that AnyDVD for drive E: is enabled similar to this picture.

upload_2022-11-2_11-40-16.png

I can relate from experience that the R1 DVD of Robocop 2015 processes fine. Of course, a PAL version may be different.

I have backed up over 200 dvd's using Any Dvd but now my main pc is Win11 and now I use my laptop. I have backed about 15 dvd's on my laptop but half of them are not being picked up by the scanning software.No disk.jpg

Attachments

• drive selection.jpg
    drive selection.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 2
Clean the disc.

Is the drive connected via an USB->SATA adapter?

Please tell us more about your setup.

The drive might also be close to RIP or the laser lens is polluted. Then use a CD cleaning disc.

You see. There are a lot of variables.

Clean the disc.

Is the drive connected via an USB->SATA adapter?

Please tell us more about your setup.

The drive might also be close to RIP or the laser lens is polluted. Then use a CD cleaning disc.

You see. There are a lot of variables.

It is a brand new disc, USB, I will post details later. However, good news is I did run as administrator and it scanned the disc without a problem. so if I can keep doing that then that should be problem solved.

Another variable but I think you have narrowed it down. Some of Win11's security restrictions with optical drives that have been reported by some users.

Disable ransomware protection in defender then if it starts working add AnyDVD as an exception
I think it's called controlled folder access.

Google says that....

Fine. If you are aware of it and don't mind doing it. Otherwise make the adjustment for ransomware in Defender for AnyDVD. Happy ripping!

Back