• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nokia N77

T

transws6am

A friend of mine just got a Nokia N77 and asked me to convert a DVD for him to see what a converted DVD looks like on it. Can anyone tell me what settings/profile to use to accomodate the N77. I am having trouble finding a whole lot of info on that phone. Thanks.

A friend of mine just got a Nokia N77 and asked me to convert a DVD for him to see what a converted DVD looks like on it. Can anyone tell me what settings/profile to use to accomodate the N77. I am having trouble finding a whole lot of info on that phone. Thanks.

Hmm, you might want to try the "Generic 3GP" profile and use a screen resolution that matches the display of the N77.
Give it a shot - let us know!

Back