• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No VOB files?

patjade1

We're having a bit of trouble with CloneDVD/AnyDVD.
We have a newer Pioneer standalone DVD burner. When I first installed Clone into my computer, I was having no problem with burning copies of things that I recorded on the Pioneer. But now, I get a message that the discs I try to copy have no VOB files. I'm not having any trouble copying commercial discs, only those I have made on the Pioneer standalone. We haven't installed any new programs since we started using Clone, so I can't understand what the problem is now. Can anyone point me to some possible solutions?

TIA

I’m guessing that your stand-alone burner is using SL disks and not putting any type of protection on the DVD. I would try making a 1:1 copy of them. I recommend CloneCD but there are others that will make a straight forward one to one copy.

If you are using DVD-R media in the stand-a-lone Recorder, insure that the disc is Finalized prior to useing it in another machine. Sometimes (most times actualy), the entire disc can not be read if it is not finalized.

If you have finalized the disc, "Rip it" to a Directory on the HDD using DVD-Decryptor and then run FixVTS and that will normally "fix the problem". I encounter a similiar problem when recording to my Liteon LVW-1105HC if I reord multiple programs to single DVD. Then when I try to copy/re-cord them I encounter problems. If I use the NERO Disc Copy utility, I can replicate the disc without problem.

Back