• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No support for Toy Story 1-3 UHD

donaf

Disney just released Toy Story 1-3 UHD format (got mine today, 6/3/19, via mail). Technically the official release date is tomorrow, Tuesday, 6/4.

I guess I should not be surprised but when I attempted to decrypt the first of the three (Toy Story) there's no support yet at RedFox. Any ideas as to when?

Thanks!

Nope sorry, Redfox does not do ETA's. They'll be supported when redfox adds support for them. You'll have to retry occasionally.

I appreciate your quick reply. I understand perfectly.

So far, you guys have been doing a great job keeping up on these unsupported discs! Thanks again for all the great work you do for the user community!

Updated as of 6/12/19:

Already have decrypted Toy Story 1 & 2 with only one more (TS 3) to go! You guys rock! Great job and many thanks! I'm hoping for Toy Story 3 soon.

Last edited:
Back