• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No subtitles for iPod Touch

thing

When I select subtitles to be ripped they don't appear.

This has happened with "Seven Swords" which is in Chinese throughout. I selected English subtitles to no avail.

It's also happened with "The Protector" - a film mainly in English but with subtitles for Thai dialogue. In this case no subtitles appear whatsoever whether I select English subtitles or not.

I used CloneDVD 4 years ago to backup "The Last Samurai" - I selected all subtitles and was able to use the dvd player controls to select the english but of course the whole film was then subtitled not just the japanese speaking bits.

So is there a way of getting subtitles displayed? And wouldn't it be great if forced subtitles for foreign dialogue in English language films could be ripped automatically without having to select subtitles?

Cheers

Back