• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No sound or video from HDDVD with AnyDVDHD

hefkey

I'm a noob here but have tried to solve this on my own via the posts.

I've been trying to watch the Bourne Ultimatum in HD from the orginal disk. AnyDVD seems to be working fine however when I go to watch the DVD in Power DVD Ultra (using the recommended 3319a version), the counter runs but I get a black screen and no sound.

I've also tried using Nero Showtime with the same problem.

My monitor is non HDCP compliant (Viewsonic 819GS) but my video card is compliant (Diamond Viper Radeon HD2600XT). I'm running the dvd from a LG GGC-H20L.

All drivers and my AnyDVD version are up to date. Any ideas? I've attached the AnyDVD log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_BOURNE_ULTIMATUM_NA_V2.zip
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Sorry...wrong upload. Just uploaded the correct log file

try downloading the latest beta of anydvdHD as you're a few versions back

Will it play from the original disc when anydvd is disabled? I don´t know if you can try that, depends on if you only have the non hdcp screen. If you also have a vga connected screen you could try...
seems similar to my problem with "The Fugitive" on Blu. Black screen no sound but counter ticking...works when anydvd is disabled:confused:

Upgraded to the Beta version...no change in issue. I will see if I have a VGA cable around as right now I am only hooked up via DVI...without AnyDVDHD I get the HDCP notification when I try to play it.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_BOURNE_ULTIMATUM_NA_V2.zip
    19 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
What about "Renaming the highest XPL file"
seemed to work for "knocked up" maybe it'll work here as well....

change audio setting

Everytime I tried to open the ripped HD-DVD of Bourne Ultimatum in PowerDVD 3319a it kept crashing.

I found if I set the audio setting via the audio tab to be 'Stereo' instead of the other options it ran fine and did not crash.

Back